I was driving home the other night and heard a song that took me back 10 yrs to a special time that I shared with a close girlfriend with whom I've since lost touch. Sad part is that I didn't pick up the phone and call her I thought of her, missed our old times but I didn't reach out. How often do we do that? How many times passes between luncheos with girlfriends or just a coffee time, or even a easy glass of wine for a pity party.
My son asked me when we left our friends house "How come moms don't have sleepovers with their friends" I thougth that was so cute I guess playdates or sleepovers are just for kids you know?
I love time shared with my girlfriends, I need it , I enjoy it and I am better because of it. I am blessed to have amazing women in my life that I value very much and I don't take their friendship for garnted. I must admit that I do NOT see them enough. My family monopolizes most of my time but I do crave out my moments. There is nothing like girltime.
This is for all of us women to women, we NEED each other. I belive women connect with each other differently and provide support systme that help each other to deal with stress and difficult life experiences. Women share feelings whereas men often form relationships around activities. My husband rarely sits down with a friend and talk about how he feels about certain things or how his personal live is going...Job yes, sports, yes, cars yes but his feeling? rarely!
We do it all the time I do! We share from our souls with our friends I do, evidently that is very good for your health. It says that spending time with a friend is just as important to our general health as jogging or working out at the gym.
So everytime you hang out with your friends like I did this weekend and today just pat yourself on your back for doing something good for you. I am indeed very very blessed! SOOOO let's toast to our friendship! evidently it's good for our health to have each other> Xo
Roulette may be very in style to play online, and we all know it can be onerous to find a good roulette bonus, so we have worked to establish one of the best 우리카지노 roulette bonuses on the web
ReplyDelete