Yesterday someone inform me that she feels she knows me so well and is probably not much she doesn't know about me. I didn't really know how exactly I should, respond to that but upon further thought, I realize that there probably a lot of things that she might not know about me, especially the quirkiest ones and I realized it's the little things that make a person who we are. So Here are some things about me that might be considered a bit different:
I hate being touched with wet hands(like shaking hands)
I like having things lined up at 90 angles
I don't like drinking milk with anything other than peanut butter sandwich
I'm horrible at understanding lyrics and often make up my own words to songs( don't laugh)
I crave sweets throughout the whole day
I despise scary movies
I must sleep with the covers over my shoulders
I don't like people I don't know well(or at all) touching me or getting to close to me
I don't go to sleep till I read
Aside from my very good friends and my family I don't really like hugging people, I'll do it but very lightly and for a second.
I like hot coffee but cannot drink it until is lukewarm
I can't stand socks on my feet -especially when I sleep
I make an insane amount of lists(I constantly take notes or make lists)
I have a journal since my teen years
Now I hope that you all know almost everything about me even my quirkiest things.:)
What are some of your quirks?
No comments:
Post a Comment