Wednesday, May 6, 2009

20 Little Thinks That Me Happy!!!




Between the stinky economy and swine flu I'd say things are not that bad! Good grief!
When things get a little gloomy in my life, most of the time I try to focus on positives and today I create a list of things to be happy in life!!

Well I first start to make a list of happy things i'll admit I didn't find it easy (but maybe I was stuck in traffic after a long day)-I had hard time finding 20 things. It took me couple of days to realize that number 20 is not that high.

Here is my random list of life happy little things(there not in order):

1) Sunny Days
2) Chocolate with Nuts
3) My kids Laughs
4) Faith in God bigger than my problems
5) Makeover projects on Budget
6) Shoes and Purses
7) Jesus
8) Friends
9) Friends that encourage me
10)Family I adore
11)A clean house
12)New Dishes
13)Vacations
14)Happy Memories
15)Family nights at home
16)Lunch with my friends
17)Date night out with my hubby
18)Good Books
19)Everything organized
20)Desserts

I would love to hear what's your most happy thing...

Love,

Magdaxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


My beautiful front yard


Cookies and milk