


Have a blessed 2012...we just passed into new year that means crossing the old things in favour of the new ones. A new season, new ideas and for many of us- new resolutions!Not for me I don't make resolutions and I don't take changes very easy at times but I've learn to let the Lord to restore my passion for new things and to not be afraid of unknown and I always want to do everything in accord with God's word and try to sensible to others needs, and emotions.
As I look at 2012 I have lots of hopes and needs,opening a new business, my daughter going to college, my son trying to be accepted into medical school, new opportunities for Mario and I to serve in our community and the list goes on as I'm sure your does too. Beyond any of it -any surface level hopes my deep desire to serve the Lord and to experience God's full love for me.
As you and I we anticipate and dream about the coming year, don't allowed your hopes and dreams to be solely about the gym membership(that some of us we might not even use it) let's all try to seek beyond ourselves, let's seek God's fullness and have a abundant year.
Looking forward to serve you and your families in 2012...
Love and blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment