As I sit and reflect on the last 16years, I cannot believe time passed so quickly! As August 18th became Aug.19,1994 I was quickly beginning to notice I must get to the hospital- You see I was very ready to have this child- a baby girl child.
I had seen few pictures (ultrasound-not 3D they didn't do those yet at least not that I knew of) but I was eager to hold her, look into her eyes and introduce her to her daddy and her big brother.
When her brother took a look at her he said"she too small to play", Oh how he loved playing with her, how delicate she was and soft and tiny compared to him.
She made sure since day one, we took notice of her! I deliver her only after few hours of labour and she was beautiful and perfect. We were very grateful for her, full of joy and thanksgiving! She was so worth every challenged along the way.
When I got to hold her in my arms it was perfection, of course I had tears coming down my cheeks looking at her tiny fingers and her head full of hair.
Every since that first day she brought us joy, love and delight. She is stubborn little girl full of emotions and love.We are in total delight when she is happy (which is not all the time)
We're so thankful to celebrate her this day....May God abundantly bless you, you are a total delight to your family and I'm forever grateful to God for you.
Happy Birthday Andrea Christine Bitoiu(TT) We can't imagine our life without you!
Love you very much!!!
The Lord has done great things for us,and we are filled with joy.Psalms126:3
No comments:
Post a Comment