Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eye Candy!!









I had the privilege to work on a very unique project... designing dessert table to fit my clients needs and I try to this in a very fashionable and fun way. I personally don't call my self a baker...but I like desserts so personally I sample the products I enjoy that part very much!!!
Here I few very creative and inspiring, and one of my latest projects that I work on in the last few weeks come to life last night-Pink and Yellow Diamond Dessert Table and I was so blessed to work with some very talented bakers to make this design dessert table that was inspired from a geometric diamond rug motif pattern that my client had it from her mom.

Now I can say that inspiration can come from anywhere!
For desserts we came up with mini cherry ice cream cakes, EDIBLE pink chocolate cupcake wrappers. These completely edible mini wrappers are ideal for parties..you can eat the whole cupcake without worrying about throwing away a wrapper. There was also a fondant cake with the diamond pattern, raspberry-lemon panna cotta, cake filled truffles covered with pink and yellow sprinkles. Also a beautiful diamond shaped stained-glass cookie garland.
I hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I am profoundly impressed of what I’ve seen on your site. Awesome! It shows a fine life style enjoyed by wealthy people only. Where there is wealth, there is cash inflow and cash outflow, and money should be vigilantly taken care of. You might get priceless help by accessing www.myprimerica.com. This is an absolutely special tool.
    Still, in order to access it you might need a representative's ID. If you are interested, please let me know at eroinetrudklaub@gmail.com.
    Thank you.

    Have a good one,

    Rav

    ReplyDelete


My beautiful front yard


Cookies and milk