

Yes, tomorrow is my birthday...I am turning 41 and actually I wake up this morning excited that tomorrow is my birthday. I am not sure why but I have never been one of to be fearful of getting older actually I am quite the opposite....I love it each year... it gets better for me, I love more, learn more, serve more and live more. I wasn't a big fan of my younger years, but I have gotten older in life and is gotten better and better. I have sooooo much to be thankful for!!!
So my present to me is to write down things I am about to do or do at this particular moment or day in my life;So here it go!!!
Right now I am about enjoying the summer with my family and trying to slow down a little
Right now I am about renovating our house and turning my house into my home
Right now I am trying to not miss a day in my summer devotions
Right now I am happy for my older kids, and grateful for their love and respect they have for me
Right now I am about praying a lot that we will make it back in our home soon
Right now I am about organizing, organizing, organizing
Right now I am about being grateful that my hubby supports everything I do and his a great friend
Right now I am about enjoying little thing in life, instead of worrying about the big things that I have no control
Right now I am thankful for the friends that God bless my life with
Right now I am loving the fact that my 7yr old still loves to snuggle with me
Right now I am about enjoying turning 41 and what the Lord has in his plan to offer me in the year ahead!!!!
I would love to hear what you thougths are about where you are at right now too so please free to share with me...
XO Magda
No comments:
Post a Comment